I have been diagnosed with dementia and want to get my affairs in order. I have a new will, but I did a power of attorney and living will in 1998 should they be updated? Yes, you need to have your older documents looked at by an elder law attorney as the law and your...Read more
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
We have since inherited some antiques we want to divide between our children upon our deaths. Should we have everything reviewed? Yes, if there has been a substantial change in...
In 1919 President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed Nov. 11th as Armistice Day to honor those veterans that served in World War I. In 1954, President Eisenhower changed the name to Veterans...
You may be one of thousands that has money being held somewhere right now that you didn’t know existed. The South Carolina Unclaimed Property Act was passed to create a...