We often follow the lives of the rich, famous and infamous on television and social media, but rarely do we take time to record our own personal beliefs, significant memories, every day experiences, and wisdom gained. Your letter will not be a full history of your life, just a brief capsule of intimate reflections you...Read more
Tag Archives: Last Letter
- Tag Archives: "Last Letter"
- As the personal representative what kind of things do I need to think about before I settle my friend’s estate?
- My father named my mother, then me as his attorney-in-facts in a financial power of attorney. Both my parents are now in care facilities and not competent. Am I automatically in charge or does something more need to be done?
- What is a life estate deed?
- If someone dies in a car accident and he is not at fault, who receives the insurance settlement monies, the people named in the will or the heirs-at- law?
- Things are changing for my parents and I feel I need to address early care and monetary issues with my siblings when they visit from out of state at Christmas. How do I begin?
How does one work with a lawyer? Interesting analogy. The best way to have a successful relationship with your attorney is: First, select an attorney that focuses his or her...
And don’t know if I should include one in my estate plan. The modern POA allows a competent individual, the principal, to preselect someone he or she trusts to deal...
Unless restricted by court order, the non-custodial parent has unsupervised visitation, equal access to school and medical records, and may attend any public event in which the child is participating....
Affidavits Annuities Attorneys Estate Planning Family Meetings Filial Support Laws; Long Term Care Planning Final Bills Lady Bird Deeds Last Letter Life Estate Deeds Long Term Care for Parents Medicaid Asset Preservation Medicaid Planning Personal Injury Settlements Personal Property Memorandum Personal Representative Duties Physician Letter on Incompetency Power of Attorney Probate Probate and Taxes Probate Distributions Revocable Trusts Survival Cause of Action Trust Administration Trustees Wills Wrongful Death Actions