Tag Archives: ombudsmen; The Nursing Home Reform Act of 1987; Patient Rights: The SC Department of Aging; care planning meetings; Granny cams


Q. I believe my adult mentally challenged brother is not receiving proper care in the residential facility and his doctor records should support this. I tried reporting things the direct way, but there was no improvement. I want to put a camera with a recording device in his room to document the problem. What are…
Read more