Tag Archives: The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program (LTCOP)


Q. I believe my adult mentally challenged brother is not receiving proper care in the residential facility and his doctor records should support this. I tried reporting things the direct way, but there was no improvement. I want to put a camera with a recording device in his room to document the problem. What are…
Read more