Dana, Attorney Knapp’s paralegal, is a Midlands Tech graduate where she was a member of Phi Theta Kappa and finished in the top of her class. She is a member of the Palmetto Paralegal Association and focuses her work in estate planning and probate administration. She has worked for nine years in law offices and been with the Knapp Law Firm for several years. A lifelong Barnwell County resident, Dana and her husband, MSG, Eric Turner, active Army Guard reserve and live in the Williston area. They enjoy spending time with their daughters Emerson and Taeya, and son Tristan.
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
What is a family meeting in regards to probate? Sometimes the personal representative, the new statutory term for the executor or executrix of the will, asks the attorney probating the...
April 16th is National Health Care Decisions Day. Health care decision making involves considerations about personal preferences, the role of other family members and physicians, finances, and religious beliefs. The...
In the State’s discussion on reducing Medicaid funding is there something more South Carolina citizens should know?Yes. First, Medicaid in South Carolina is over a dozen different programs. One program covers only poor children and another severely handicapped children whose parents are just slightly over federal...