Linda Kennedy, Legal Assistant for Social Security, has been a CNA working at the Barnwell County Hospital and local nursing homes, is a pharmacy tech and has personal experience in dealing with SC Vocational Rehabilitation and the SSA disability process. Linda is married to Eldon and they have two sons, Eldon Jr. and Lyndon and four Chihuahuas.
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
Comedian Bill Cosby’s two main interests in life have been to entertain his fellowmen and a desire to teach them how to live. He is a devoted family man and...
I am usually an optimist, but feel like we have a death sentence. I don’t know where to start to gain control over our life and I’m receiving so many...
In the State’s discussion on reducing Medicaid funding is there something more South Carolina citizens should know?Yes. First, Medicaid in South Carolina is over a dozen different programs. One program covers only poor children and another severely handicapped children whose parents are just slightly over federal...