Linda Kennedy, Legal Assistant for Social Security, has been a CNA working at the Barnwell County Hospital and local nursing homes, is a pharmacy tech and has personal experience in dealing with SC Vocational Rehabilitation and the SSA disability process. Linda is married to Eldon and they have two sons, Eldon Jr. and Lyndon and four Chihuahuas.
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
YES 1. What requirements must be met for a couple to be recognized as common law married in South Carolina? ♦ The couple must agree to be married. ♦ The...
When I die who or what process will be used to pay my debts? When we die a new legal entity emerges, called a “Decedent’s Estate”. Sometimes all assets are...
Generally Medicare does not cover health care, prescription drugs or dialysis when a person is traveling outside the U.S. There are a few narrow exceptions as noted below, but some...