Linda Kennedy, Legal Assistant for Social Security, has been a CNA working at the Barnwell County Hospital and local nursing homes, is a pharmacy tech and has personal experience in dealing with SC Vocational Rehabilitation and the SSA disability process. Linda is married to Eldon and they have two sons, Eldon Jr. and Lyndon and four Chihuahuas.
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
Each judge decides for him or herself what visitation is appropriate given the circumstances of the case. Standard visitation refers to every other weekend with provisions for one week at...
I got a lot of phone calls about long term care planning after an article on Medicaid planning I ran a month or so ago. There were common areas of...
My friend had difficulty getting access to her husband’s online information after he passed. What rights, if any, does a spouse have to online stuff? One of the hot topics...