“Attorney Knapp is a good lawyer. A good Christian and she treats people right.”Ruben Odom, Blackville, SC,
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
After a recent cut in work hours, I’ve been thinking of changing directions, retiring in my early 60’s and starting my own business. I see you also advise small businesses....
The doctor says it will be a matter of weeks. Is there anything more I need to know or do? This week I had the privilege of saying goodbye to...
Several years ago she remarried. Is she entitled to any pension assistance now that she needs assisted living? The pension eligibility criteria for surviving spouses include the following: (1) Can...