“Attorney Knapp is a good lawyer. A good Christian and she treats people right.”Ruben Odom, Blackville, SC,
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
After a recent cut in work hours, I’ve been thinking of changing directions, retiring in my early 60’s and starting my own business. I see you also advise small businesses....
We have since inherited some antiques we want to divide between our children upon our deaths. Should we have everything reviewed? Yes, if there has been a substantial change in...
YES 1. What requirements must be met for a couple to be recognized as common law married in South Carolina? ♦ The couple must agree to be married. ♦ The...