“Attorney Knapp is a good lawyer. A good Christian and she treats people right.”Ruben Odom, Blackville, SC,
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
Unless restricted by court order, the non-custodial parent has unsupervised visitation, equal access to school and medical records, and may attend any public event in which the child is participating....
I am usually an optimist, but feel like we have a death sentence. I don’t know where to start to gain control over our life and I’m receiving so many...
If you’re 18 or older, it’s time to make a will. Even young adults have assets and legal interests that need protecting and directing upon death. Many children come from...