Q. I’ve been told I have a terminal condition and want to make arrangements for my pets. What can you tell me about pet trusts in South Carolina? A. With all the tail-wagging-welcomes, purring and petting, companionship, play, love, protection and related health benefits pets provide to their owners is it any surprise we want to...Read more
Tag Archives: Charitable Contributions
- Tag Archives: "Charitable Contributions"
- Can a non-South Carolina resident serve as the personal representative of an estate?
- How does an elective share work?
- I am planning to travel abroad with friends, not family. I have a living will and a health care power of attorney naming my daughter as my agent. Are these documents still valid in another country?
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Guns and Dementia
1. A spouse is barred from receiving alimony if it is proven that he/she committed adultery. 2. The court considers 13 factors when making a determination of whether or not...
Q. My elderly father is often confused and agitated. I am concerned because he has loaded guns in the house. What can I do? A. Short of bringing a protective...
BACKLOGS As many of our clients know, there are tremendous backlogs on Social Security and SSI claims such that a disability appeal at the administrative law judge level can take...
Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property Affidavits Aid and Attendance Annuities Asset Protection Attorneys Charitable Contributions Digital Assets Domestic Partners Estate Planning Family Meetings Filial Support Laws; Long Term Care Planning Final Bills Fraudulent Transfers Informal Probate IRA Trusts Lady Bird Deeds Last Letter Life-Companions Life Estate Deeds Living Trusts Long Term Care Long Term Care for Parents Medicaid Applications Medicaid Asset Preservation Medicaid Planning Part 5 or Formal Probate Administration Personal Injury Settlements Personal Property Memorandum Personal Representative Personal Representative Duties Pet Trusts Physician Letter on Incompetency Power of Attorney Probate Probate and Taxes Probate Distributions Revocable Trusts Summary Administration Survival Cause of Action Tax Credit for Caregivers Trust Administration Trustees Wills Wrongful Death Actions