As the office manager and IT coordinator, Teresa has been with Attorney Knapp since the law office opened for business. Teresa and her husband, Ricky Bowers, live in Fairfax and have one son, Miki, and four daughters, Carson, Cera, April Lauren and Amber, who is married to Jesse Asmus.Teresa has two granddaughters, Syndey and Kiera. Teresa is very active in her church. She has been the chorister, a Savannah area regional youth advisor, a local director of children’s programs, directed five multi-congregational girls camps, and is active in the women’s Relief Society. Teresa serves as advisor to the Scout Adventure Crew #392 and is committee member of the Barnwell Troop. She is recipient of the Wood Badge Award for her achievement in leadership and dedication to serving young people.
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
A person’s legal capacity has to do with wide ranges of ability and understanding when it comes to making decisions. Different levels of capacity satisfy different legal transactions and health...
The daughter of his sec-ond wife is giving his personal items, like guns and tools, away without consulting me and my stepmother, age 81, refuses to answer my calls. My...
The Homestead Exemption provides tax relief to South Carolinians who are age sixty-five or older, blind, or disabled. In order to qualify you must: 1. You must be a co-tenant,...