As the office manager and IT coordinator, Teresa has been with Attorney Knapp since the law office opened for business. Teresa and her husband, Ricky Bowers, live in Fairfax and have one son, Miki, and four daughters, Carson, Cera, April Lauren and Amber, who is married to Jesse Asmus.Teresa has two granddaughters, Syndey and Kiera. Teresa is very active in her church. She has been the chorister, a Savannah area regional youth advisor, a local director of children’s programs, directed five multi-congregational girls camps, and is active in the women’s Relief Society. Teresa serves as advisor to the Scout Adventure Crew #392 and is committee member of the Barnwell Troop. She is recipient of the Wood Badge Award for her achievement in leadership and dedication to serving young people.
- If a veteran is well can the spouse get Aid and Attendance benefits to help with home or assisted living care?
- What long term care planning tips can you pass along?
- Five Planning Pointers for Parents with Disabled Children
- My mother was the widow of a veteran for many years and raised us children alone.
- SC Homestead Exemption Program
My friend had difficulty getting access to her husband’s online information after he passed. What rights, if any, does a spouse have to online stuff? One of the hot topics...
People of modest means with total assets between $25,000 to $500,000 should talk with an elder law attorney about Medicaid planning. Planning may be addressed as part of their general...
When I die who or what process will be used to pay my debts? When we die a new legal entity emerges, called a “Decedent’s Estate”. Sometimes all assets are...